The Curse of Strahd
Ismark is the young Burgomaster of Barovia
Armor Class: 17 (Splint Mail)
Speed: 30 ft.
STR: 16 (+ 3) DEX: 13 (+ 1) CON: 14 (+ 2) INT: 10 (+ 0) WIS: 11 (+ 0) CHA: (+ 0)
Skills Athletics + 5, Perception + 2
Senses passive Perception 12
Multiattack. Two longsword attacks or one Longsword and Shortsword
Longsword. Melee Weapon Attack: + 5 to hit, reach 5ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 3) or 8 (1d10 + 3) if used with two hands slashing damage.
Shortsword. Melee Weapons Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5ft., one target. Hit 6 (1d6 + 3) piercing damage.
- Son of the Village of Barovia Bugomaster, Kolyan Indirovich, half brother of Ireena Kolyana
- Villagers call him “Ismark the Lesser” because he has lived in the shadow of his father for most of his life.
- Ismark isn’t a typically dour Barovian. He invites the Hooters to join him, offers to pay for their wine, and asks for their aid in protecting his adopted sister, Ireena.
- He paid the characters to help him escort Ireena to Vallaki, a settlement in the heart of the valley, beyond the view of Castle Ravenloft and, hopefully, beyond the reach of Strahd. Ismark knows that moving Ireena is a gamble, since she’s vulnerable to Strahd when she is outside their home, but he has heard assertions that Vallaki is well defended.
- He knows that, for some unknown reason, Strahd is attracted to Ireena and desires her above all others.